Monday, July 05, 2010

Brunch with Joanna

[As transcribed by Daddy]

After having breakfast this morning, it was time to go out for brunch - Mommy and Daddy and I first drove over to the garden so that Mommy could water the plants (it was ridiculously hot and humid today), and then we went over to a café near the butcher that we'd never been... where we met up with our good friend Joanna, who's visiting from the UK! I drew pictures, ate tons of food, and had a really good time.

We all walked over to the beach, where my folks and Joanna chatted while I played at the playground and in the sand and stuff. After we dropped Joanna off, we went to the grocery store to buy lemons and a watermelon for watermelon-lemonade.

In the afternoon, Daddy passed out on the couch and stayed there all afternoon, while I played inside, outside, and on the computer. I finally got that bath I'd been asking for right before bed. Great weekend!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!