Saturday, July 24, 2010

Bus Subway Subway Walk Subway Subway Bus

[As transcribed by Daddy]

So Mommy and I went over to the Salon this morning for Mommy's hair appointment. The nice lady cut Mommy's hair and made it all pretty, during which I sat off to the side and read a book about spiders.

Mommy and I hopped on a bus, and then we switched over to the subway, and then we got on ANOTHER subway, and then walked in muggy muggy heat to Daddy's office. He took us out to lunch which was nice, except for the part where I spilled orange juice all over the nice dress Nana bought for me.

We played fooseball at Daddy's office again before heading into a few stores and then going from subway to subway to bus to home again. We drove over to the garden to pick some fresh tomatillos for dinner, which was delicious!

Listening to: Mayer Hawthorne - A Strange Arrangement


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!