Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Day at Julie's

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I walked over to the park this morning - time for my second week (although not in a row) of summer day camp this year. Once we got there, I was surprised to see a new counsellor, although she became a good friend pretty quickly when she agreed to push me in the big orange swing that I like. This week's theme is outer space and science. That's cool!

Steve Jay came to pick us all up (Sarah and James were in camp with me), including Mommy. We ate lunch, had snacks, and Sarah and I played really well together for hours in her room. What a nice visit! Then we all walked over to the shoe store to buy shoes for Mommy. Then we walked over to the mall and got something to drink... then Mommy and I caught the bus back home.

We ate a lovely dinner with Daddy, and then he and I stayed up a bit and played games and watched television. It was fun!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!