Sunday, July 11, 2010

Dim Sum and Raspberries

[As transcribed by Daddy]

In all the craziness about yesterday's blog post, I forgot to mention that Joanna came over and visited Mommy and I during the day, bearing toys and flowers. It was a great visit!

Today Mommy and Daddy and I went to the chiropractor pretty early in the morning, which was good. We picked up Mommy's now-repaired sandals, and then went to the Thai restaurant at the mall and got quote the surprise: GLUTEN-FREE DIM SUM. We weren't expecting it, but made sure to eat our weight in rice noodles.

I got a nice new bathing suit, some bubble tea, and then we left the mall and headed for a raspberry patch north of the city. We picked a lot of raspberries... I ate seven times as many as I picked, and then got whiny, complainy, and kinda miserable. It was something of a long ride home.

Daddy and I brainstormed advertising concepts together after dinner and raspberry cobbler.

Listening to: Dweezil Zappa - Return Of The Son Of...


1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen McGregor said...

Gluten Free Dim Sum and Raspberries sound like the best combination!

7:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!