Sunday, July 25, 2010

Drenched with Daddy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I spent a nice morning with Mommy today while we let Daddy sleep in after several busy weeks of work. Once he was up, we all decided to once again head over to the mall and have a big old Dim Sum lunch, followed by bubble tea for dessert. We pigged out, man.

Afterwards, we drove over to Shops at Don Mills, where Mommy shopped for a dress to wear to a wedding next weekend. Daddy and I wandered around in the meantime. Finally, we drove home and had something of a quiet afternoon.

Mommy went out to a movie with Nee-Nee and Gammy, which meant it was just Daddy and I for the evening. We ate ice cream cones and went for a walk - and suddenly it absolutely poured on us! It was okay, though - we had lots of fun despite the rain. We came home, watched movie together, and Daddy put me to bed like old times.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!