Thursday, July 08, 2010

Family Flag

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Holy crap, it was another really hot day. NEVERTHELESS, Mommy and I made the walk over to the park, where I ran around and played in the pool and splash pad and stuff - and where we met up with Julie and Sarah and James, which was really nice. Also, we met up with Claire and her Mommy, which was also really nice! We had a lengthy conversation about cakes (of the birthday variety).

Mommy and I had a nice afternoon together - we watched some television, some DVDs, did some stuff outside, and made a family flag (I've been really into Flags since the World Cup's been on). I drew one up - a picture of our house in a lovely setting - and then I helped Mommy choose all of the fabrics so that we could actually make one and fly it out in front of the house or in the back yard or something.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!