Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Heat Explosion

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It's so hot out there! It was like, 40 degrees Celcius with humidity before noon! That's how crazy hot and humid it was. After Mommy got back from a trip to the garden, I asked her about going to the local pool at the park - she told me that if I was good for an hour, she'd think about it. Let me tell you - that was the longest hour of my life on the hottest day of my life.

After the longest hour on the hottest day of my life, we walked the toughest walk of my life to the pool. Once my feet touched the water, though, I suddenly discovered reserves of energy that kept me having fun for like an hour.

After we came home, I watched a movie and tried to avoid melting in the heat. Meanwhile, a power station in the west end exploded, causing a blackout - I wasn't affected, but Daddy's subway (and the visiting Queen Elizabeth II) was.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!