Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Hole is Fixed!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was my very last day of day camp... perhaps forever, seeing as how they don't take six-year-olds, so... when all was said and done, I made sure I said thank-you and goodbye to all of my friends and the counsellors. I shook their hands and everything! It was a blast. I brought home my crafts, and Sarah was sad that I wasn't gonna be there with her and James next week.

Mommy and I have been having picnics in the park every day for the last while, but today we decided to just have a nice, quiet and simple afternoon at home instead. So we paid a quick visit to the quilt store and the toy store (I got some glow-in-the-dark adhesive stars for my bedroom ceiling) and had a nice afternoon.

After dinner, I jumped rope in the back yard with my parents. We had a nice time, and learned a bunch of fun rhymes to say while skipping, and rejoiced over the fact that Ursula fixed the hole in our bathroom ceiling today!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!