Friday, July 23, 2010

Kneewatch: Day 3

[As transcribed by Daddy]

So today started the way yesterday ended - with me being precious and dainty and protective and insanely freaked out about my scraped knee. Eventually Mommy coaxed me out of bed, and then I parked on the couch, where I read books, watched television, and sobbed.

Mommy had enough by about one in the afternoon and told me to go to my bedroom... my whimpering and whining about my scraped knee was driving everyone crazy. She told me not to come out until I had decided not to overreact... and about forty-five minutes later, I came to the realization that my scraped knee wasn't really all that bad, actually. In fact... it didn't hurt at all.

So the rest of the afternoon was nice and quiet. A cool birthday present arrived in the mail from Nana - some toys that I spent a lot of time playing with. By the time I went to bed, I discovered hat my knee had totally scabbed over, and even invited people to come and touch it. However, I now have a sort upper-leg form all the limping I've been doing.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!