Sunday, July 18, 2010

My last day as a Four-Year-Old

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was quite the busy day. After a fairly average Saturday morning, Mommy and Daddy and I set forth to take care of all the pre-birthday stuff. First stop was to the dollar store to pick up goodie bag prizes and others bits and pieces for the party. Then it was off to Fabricland, for some fabric. Then we went to Kelsey's for lunch. We pigged out - Daddy went into some sort of walking coma.

We hit up Homesense for some odds and ends, Best Buy for a whole lot of nothing, and then we went to a cake store to buy icing gels. Next it was over to the supermarket for food (Daddy literally has no memory of this), and then we went to the butcher for more food.

We came home and Daddy watched a triathalon while blowing up balloons... Mommy started furiously baking and prepping for tomorrow. Daddy and I set up a croquet course outside, and then we managed to scrounge together some dinner before I had a bath and went to bed.

And once I was asleep, that's when the REAL work started.

Listening to: Chrome Hoof - Depth Charge


2 Comments:

Blogger Kadmiumorange said...

Hello Clover,
I just wanted to let you know that I really love your photos, I found them on flickr - and that I painted one of them. Have a look at my blog: http://kadmiumorange.blogspot.com/
Best regards,
Tanja

1:58 PM

 
Blogger Kadmiumorange said...

Hello again - shure you could post it on Clovers blog :)

4:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!