Sunday, July 04, 2010

Let's Go Downtown!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I planned out day today, which is kinda cool - but it only came after several hours of waiting for my folks to get their acts together. Mommy read her book outside, and Daddy (still with a cold) did timesheets and HR employee performance appraisals. Whatever all that stuff is.

Anyway, I decided we should go downtown and find some cool stuff to do, so... we did! We walked up and down Queen West, visited the Umbra store, hit up the comic book and toy store, stopped at the National Film Board Archive to watch some short films and cartoons, went to the bookstore, got some bubble tea, stopped by the butcher, and then came home. Phew!

I went down like a ton of bricks at bedtime, due to the day's busy activity. Not a bad day, if I do say so myself. Couldn't have planned it better (although maybe a bath would have been nice).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!