Monday, July 12, 2010

MacDermott Fun

[As transcribed by Daddy]

From the moment I woke up this morning, I was itching to go on my scheduled playdate with Corrin. I managed to make it through a pair of breakfasts and the usual morning rigamaroll before my family was finally ready to go!

We met up with Jason and Arlynn and Corrin and Zoe over at their place, and then we walked over to the nearest park. We all played in the park and in the sandbox before moving over to the big splash pad, where we had tons of fun! Eventually we made out way back to the MacDermott's house, where we played in the back yard and stuff. What an awesome day! I was sad when it was time to go.

Mommy had some errands to run, so we went to the butcher and picked up some mason jars (to accommodate our raspberry jam) before heading home to finish watching the World Cup final and then eat a delicious dinner.

Listening to: Buck 65 - 20 Odd Years: Volume 1 - Avant


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!