Saturday, July 17, 2010

Paper Planes

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I claimed not to have had a very good day at camp today, due to issues with some of the other kids or something. What can I say - I'm pretty oversensitive and can get set off by, like, the smallest thing.

Anyway, Mommy came to pick me up afterwards, and brought me home. She was able to muster up enough strength to make me some lunch and turn on the television before succumbing to a horrible headache. Left to my own devices, I played in my room, watched television, played video games, and then got bored.

I roused Mommy, who made me a paper airplane to keep me entertained - AND ENTERTAIN ME IT DID. I spent the rest of the afternoon playing with that thing - I decorated it, flew it around, and when Daddy came home from work, we made a bunch more.

By then Mommy was feeling better, so we all went looking for a mini golf set for my birthday party on Sunday. Everyone will have to settle for croquet, I'm afraid.

Listening to: Owen Pallett - Lewis Takes Off His Shirt


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!