Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Reverse Psychology Sandwich

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Summer Camp was great again today. We all went to the splash pad, and took turns splashing Randy (our camp counselor). There was some artwork and snacks, too, but neither were as much fun. Mommy picked me up afterwards, and we took the bus over to the local farmer's market, where we loaded up with fruits and veggies. I got three little plastic tubes full of honey.

For lunch, Mommy served me a heaping plate of reverse psychology. You see, usually, when served a sandwich, I just take it apart and eat the individual components. Today, she served me two slices of bread and some bacon - which I then turned into a sandwich and ate properly. She's so clever!

The rest of the day was good. TV, cleaning up my room, sorting through old toys, and stuff. After dinner, Daddy drove Mommy and I over to the garden so that we could water it. We have squash! I repeat - we have squash!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!