Saturday, July 03, 2010

Short Fuse

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy had the day off today, which was cool - but he also has a pretty brutal head cold, so... no fun. Anyway, we got him out of bed in time for lunch... Mommy headed out to do some gardening, so I stayed home with Daddy, and then got bored of hanging out with him and went over to play with Nee-Nee. We blew bubbles in the yard, which was awesome.

After Mommy came home, Daddy took Gammy over to the Toronto Archives to look up some family history, and I had something of a rough day - little teeny tiny things would set me off and make me cry.

We took Mommy's sewing machine and shoes to the sewing machine repair shop and the shoe repair shop respectively, and then came home for some dinner. I kept on crying and crying - I think I'm still exhausted from two days ago.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!