Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Stick-In Chicken

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was a day set aside for post-party recuperation. Mommy slept in a little bit - luckily I had tons of new toys and stuff to play with, especially the new Toy Story 3 Jessie doll Papa got for me, which has to be maybe my favourite birthday present.

Mommy and I read some of my new books, watched some television and played some video games, did some stuff outside, and made a cool frog puppet with a kit Lisa and Leo gave me for my birthday. All in all, we kept things pretty low-key and relaxed. I may be in for quite the busy week this week (no day camp until NEXT week), so perhaps it's best to lay low.

After Daddy came home from work we had leftovers for dinner - pizza from last night and party food from yesterday afternoon. Actually, the chicken skewers from yesterday ("Stick-In Chicken") made for a great snack, also.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!