Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Stung!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was Tuesday! That means Mommy and I went to the market - we bought raspberries and some fresh corn on the cob, which at dinner would reveal itself to be perhaps the best corn any of us have ever eaten. No fooling!

The temperature was ridiculously warm again, so the morning was pretty tough. On the way home from the market, I asked to stop and get a drink - so we did, but then the walk home from the store was really brutal due to the humidity. I chastised Mommy for buying so much stuff at the market, because having to carry it home in the heat must've been tough. It was hard for me, and I wasn't carrying anything! Then again, I AM extremely complainy.

After Daddy came home from work we all went over to the garden, but an insect of some sort stung me on the foot and on the hand and it REALLY freaked me out. The sting in my foot wasn't bad, but the one in my finger hurt!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!