Friday, July 02, 2010

Thai Canada Day

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was still kinda wiped out from yesterday's business for pretty much the whole day. However, it didn't stop me from getting up early and excited to go out on a picnic with Lisa and Matt and Leo!

After we got all of our stuff together, we headed out to the Scarborough Bluffs, ate a big picnic amongst the Canada Day throngs, and I even got to kick the soccer ball around and play with Leo and some other kid we met. Great times!

I really wanted to stay up and watch the fireworks tonight, but I could. Not. Bring. Myself. To Sleep. In the afternoon. No matter how hard I tried. I played video games instead, and hen joined my parents and grandparents for a delicious Thai dinner (what with it being Canada day) and pie. Then we went outside and played with sparklers (kinda cool) and bubbles (REALLY cool).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!