Thursday, July 01, 2010

Three Playgrounds and a Birthday

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I hitched a ride with Grandpa over to the lake this morning... we walked along the boardwalk and then visited a playground, where I made a whole whackload of friends and played and played. Eventually we headed off and found another playground, where I played with other kids.

We walked over to the video game store, the shoe store, and the toy store... followed by the bookstore, the butcher, and the gluten-free bakery, where I ate a cupcake that would later come back to haunt me. We hit yet another playground, where I played with some kids, and then Mommy and I waited for the bus for what seemed like an eternity!

On the way home, the bags we were using to carry the meat from the butcher broke, sending our meat rolling all over the sidewalk. We rescued it, headed home, and were already exhausted when Daddy showed up to take us back to the store to get the last part of Gammy's birthday present.

We came home, gave Gammy her presents, watched some TV, and in the case of Mommy and I, skipped dinner due to tummy ache. And went to bed.

I would have liked the day more if we had gone to more playgrounds.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!