Friday, July 30, 2010

Wagonrider

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Day Camp was pretty fun today - I made a rocket ship, and afterwards I got to play in the swimming pool with all of my fellow day campers. It made up for the real lack of pool fun from over the past few days.

Mommy and I had our picnic and then headed over to Claire's Mom's place so that we could pick up our order of organic groceries... only to realize that we didn't bring anything with which to cart them all home. We also didn't bring any money. In any case, Claire's Mom lent us a little green wagon to bring everything home. All day long I wanted to ride in that thing.

The rest of the day was pretty cool. Mommy and I made homemade pasta with fried squash blossoms and tomatillo sauce for dinner, which turned out to be pretty darned amazing. After dinner, I finally got to go for a quick wagon ride around the block.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!