Thursday, July 29, 2010

What happens in day camp stays in day camp.

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I went to camp with nothing but my backpack and some snacks. When I came out a few hours later, I had two stars and an alien craft with me. I was pretty tight-lipped about what went on inside. What happens in day camp stays in day camp.

Mommy and I planned to have a picnic lunch in the park afterwards, but the sky got really dark... we seriously thought it might rain at any given second. So we skipped the picnic and went home, where we made more crafts, played with my jump rope, and visited with Gammy and stuff.

After hours of storing up water, the sky finally decided to rain - really hard - much much later in the afternoon, right around dinner time. Coincidentally, this was about the same time that Daddy had to walk from the bus to the house on the way home from work. So, yeah... that was funny.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!