Monday, August 02, 2010

An Afternoon with Gammy and Grandpa

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a nice morning with Mommy today, and eventually we got Daddy up and out of bed in time for lunch. I was already looking forward to spending the afternoon and evening with Gammy and Grandpa, so I drew some pictures for them.

Mommy and Daddy got all prettied up to go their friend Nik's wedding, and headed off into the afternoon. Gammy and Grandpa walked over to the park, where I played in three different playgrounds! I met a little girl named Emma - we had some fun. On the way home, I got a popsicle.

I played some board games and stuff with Gammy before Grandpa took me for a bike ride around the block. Once we got back, it was time for dinner, which I totally wolfed down! We all watched a movie before bed... I was hoping that Mommy and Daddy would get back before I fell asleep, but no such luck.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!