Thursday, August 26, 2010

Blue & Yellow

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had a pretty quiet day today - we made candles out of acorns, which I thought was pretty awesome. We played board games, and I watched probably too much television.

Interestingly, while going for a walk with Mommy today, I thought up a little story and told her about it. "I imagined a story," I began, "Where we went to Nana's house... I was wearing my black and white stripey shirt, and Daddy was wearing his stripey shirt. Nana was wearing orange overalls and asked me if I would help her with the corn."

"What was I wearing," asked Mommy. "You were dressed pretty weird," I told her. "You were wearing your yellow t-shirt with blue jeans."

"That's not weird", she replied. "Blue jeans go with anything!"

"They do?" I asked, followed by "Do blue and yellow go together?"

Just then a woman walked past us wearing turquoise shorts and a yellow t-shirt. "THEY DO GO TOGETHER", I excitedly announced to the whole city, pointing at the woman.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!