Thursday, August 05, 2010

Canadian Tire in Flip Flops

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had something of a contentious morning with Mommy... I found a sheet of stickers that just wouldn't stick to anything (because they were actually static window decals, and not stickers). I freaked out, which got me sent to my room until I calmed down, which freaked me out a bit... anyway I won't bore you with the details, but eventually we worked it out, hugged it out, and I lost TV privileges.

There was more cleaning and housework today - George and Ursula were over and did some more work on the place. Ursula's floor-tile-removing machine scared me a bit, but no big deal.

After Daddy got home from work (not late, for once!) he took Mommy and I to buy a cooler for our upcoming vacation and some Anniversary presents for Gammy and Grandpa. I wore flip flops on the trip, which made walking around Canadian Tire kinda awkward.

Listening to: Danger Mouse And Sparklehorse - Dark Night Of The Soul


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!