Friday, August 13, 2010

Four Days, Four Beaches, Four Sunburns

[As transcribed by Daddy on August 15th]

We were up and out of our hotel room with seconds to spare before check-out time after enjoying another nice breakfast. Our first order of the day was to drive three doors down from the hotel and partake of the mini-golf course I kept seeing... we had a fun eighteen holes, even if I didn't exactly get the hang of it right away.

We were back to Hyannis for some lunch, which was pretty good... then we drove over to our fourth beach in as many days. This one was small and semi-private and full of grass and a really long boardwalk out into the middle of the bay. I splashed around and made friends while Daddy sat on the beach in jeans and a long-sleeved shirt, and somehow managed to get another sunburn.

While recovering from sunstroke, Daddy drove Mommy and I to a cute little bookstore in Sandwich where we bought even MORE books and then we began the long drive to Nashua, passing through (under?) Boston along the way. As soon as we were checked into our hotel room, it was off to Newbury Comics for Daddy and to Target for Mommy and I. We thought about skipping laundry and just buying new clothes, but that's just lazy.

Zoe met us at the hotel restaurant - I got to stay up WAAAAY past my bedtime chatting, but as soon as Zoe left I was out like a light.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!