Friday, August 20, 2010

Homemade Unicorn

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Sorry about yesterday's blog post - Mommy spilled coffee all over the keyboard and destroyed it. The good news is that we have a new one!

Anyway, after yesterday's coffee incident, the time she was bitten by the neighbour's cat, and the fact that the other neighbour's tree fell on our house in the middle of the night, we decided to just play it safe and stay at home today. Mommy got a lot of much-needed housework done, and I pranced around in the lovely set of rainbow-coloured 'wings' Mommy made for me.

Actually, in a fun blast of creative inspiration, I fashioned a unicorn horn out of construction paper and strapped it to my Martha toy's head. Afterwards, I helped Mommy put together a tomato tart for dinner (using the tomatoes from our garden and tomatoes generously donated by Ursula).

Listening to: Doctor Who Series 4 - Original Television Soundtrack


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!