Friday, August 27, 2010

Hot Dogs and Homeopathic Pharmaceuticals

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I were invited to go and visit Claire and her Mom for lunch, so we walked over... and on the way we met a neighbour of ours who unexpectedly gave us a free homeopathic cold medicine sample (!).

I had a nice visit with Claire, but our Moms got the impression that we were kinda getting on each others' nerves slightly. So, whatever - we both had some delicious hot dogs for lunch and then Mommy and I headed out to take care of some shopping... fabric and stuff.

We went over to the garden in the afternoon to collect more cucumbers and eggplants - I brought Cinnamon Bunny with me. Actually, after dinner, I brought Cinnamon Bunny with me when I joined my folks on a quest to buy new jogging sneakers (since they've been regularly jogging for two weeks now). I got some hot chocolate from Starbucks on the way home.

Listening to: !!! - Strange Weather, Isn't It?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!