Friday, August 06, 2010

Hours of Fun

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I were planning on having a pretty quiet day, until she discovered a message on her phone from Claire's Mom, who invited us over after lunch. So I raced through my meal and Mommy and I headed over to Claire's house. We had a great afternoon together, playing in her pool in the back yard, playing inside... hours of fun!

Mommy and I headed over to the garden where we did some watering and I made some more new friends. We carried home a handsome load of tomatoes, and then I got pretty excited about the vacation we're taking tomorrow. I can't wait to see Cool Uncle Gareth in New York, and I can't wait for us to go onto Cape Cod afterwards!

Daddy was late coming home from work again. But when I see him tomorrow, I'm gonna run my idea past him - that we start a Doctor Who fan club.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!