Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hungarian Cabbage

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Claire came over today! It was quite the pleasant surprise... she and her Mommy dropped off to return the ice cream maker that they borrowed a while back. I got to play with Claire, which was really cool, even if they didn't end up staying very long. A few minutes after they left, they came back AGAIN (Claire forgot her hat) which made me, like, three times happier than the first time they arrived!

Ursula was over to work on the furnace room some more, and brought along home Hungarian cabbage that nobody expected me to like (I hate sauerkraut), but I did. I felt quite privileged to have Ursula drive Mommy and I over to the park entrance, so that we could visit our vegetable garden.

On the way back from the garden I kinda fell and scuffed my leg, but it's no big deal... I'm okay. I'm doing far better than my bedroom carpet in any case, which seems to be suffering from water damage and the smell that goes along with that.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!