Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Inflicting Facial Trauma

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Not a great day. Daddy was off on a big commercial shoot in Markham all day, so I didn't see him until ten minutes before I went to bed. Also, it was hot. Not just a little bit hot, but extremely hot. Dangerous hot. Toronto-is-running-out-of-electricity-because-of-all-the-people-cooling-their-houses hot. I don't like the heat that much... and the severe heat meant that we had to cancel a lot of tentative plans we had today.

We were gonna go to the splash pad, but that didn't happen. We were gonna see Claire and Julie and Sarah today, but that didn't happen. So yeah... I was disappointed. I'm hoping we can go to the Canadian National Exhibition, but the heat is supposed to be brutal again tomorrow, too.

To cap off a less-than-awesome day, I accidentally tore Mommy's nose ring off of her face while she was putting me to bed tonight. I was so freaked out I burst into tears.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!