Monday, August 23, 2010

Meat Muffins

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a whole bunch of ideas concerning what we'd all do today, include going to see the dinosaurs at the museum, going for a train ride, and going to the craft store out in Brampton or buying ice cream and stuff. Unfortunately, we had more practical things to do... like grocery shopping.

After lunch, Daddy drove us out to the comic book store to buy some boxes, and then we drove across town to Loew's to look at paints and carpet cleaner. We drove over to the kid's clothing store, but my patience and manners were running somewhat thin, so we hit the grocery store and got me home as quickly as possible.

Once we were back, Mommy and I watched the first part of the Lord of the Rings movies, which I enjoyed thoroughly. We made some meat loaf for dinner (we didn't have a usable tray available, so we used a muffin tray instead)... so we had "Meat Muffins" for dinner.

Listening to: Sufjan Stevens - All Delighted People EP


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!