Thursday, August 19, 2010

Momm pille offee O te Kebor

[ trribe b ]

Momm roug to - firt of ll, te eigbour' t bit er o te ,Te, e wlke ito wll, fill e pille offee ll oer te omputer kbor, tu etroig it (ee ou 't re tig i ti pot).

I wet to ee' birt prt to, wi w lot of fu! It totl pik pi tme - I got to pl wit eee, e, I ee got to e piee of birt ke eem toug it wet i it. Prett ool, u? We'll ee if I get r.

I ie fteroo fter te wlk ome from eee' prt - I wte otor Wo ieo o T fter eliiou ier.

Liteig To: Te Bir Te Bee - R Gu re ot Jut Te Future


3 Comments:

Blogger Clover said...

The title of the blog post should read "Mommy spilled coffee on the keyboard".

1:01 AM

 
Blogger Kristen McGregor said...

Rough Translation Guess by Kristen:

Mom ran to - first of all, the neighbour bit her then walked into the wall, filled her pills with coffee, 11 over the computer keyboard, totally destroying it. (You don't reheat it in the pot)

I went to a birthday party too. It was a lot of fun. It was totally picnic time - I got to play with weee see, I even got to enjoy a piece of birthday cream even though it wet. Pretty cool huh? We'll see if I get better.

I after filter the walk home from the party - I wrote motor woah helio of the coffee filter after.

1:14 AM

 
Blogger Clover said...

That's actually really close! It wasn't the neighbour that bit Mommy... it was the neighbour's cat.

9:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!