Sunday, August 01, 2010

Nine Flights of Stairs

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy was off to the garden this morning - in the meantime, I played video games, and Daddy slept in. Eventually, he woke up with some sort of sinus infection or something weird.

We did the grocery shopping relatively quickly, and then Daddy and I did laps around the butcher while Mommy compulsively bought fifty pounds of prosciutto. We came home and ate some for lunch.

Then it was time to drive out to Guelph for a visit with GG. I listened to my iPod on the drive, and was extremely well behaved during the visit with GG and Uncle Russ (I climbed nine flights of stairs), both of whom were very surprised to see how big I've gotten. It was nice, but listening to grown-ups talk about stuff other than myself can get boring.

We all headed home in the late afternoon and had a lovely dinner, and then I watched with rapt fascination as Daddy tried to wash out his sinuses.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!