Monday, August 30, 2010

Pup Cake Returns

[As transcribed by Daddy]

We all had a nice morning, sleeping in with Mommy and Daddy. After breakfast and some playing in my room, we had a nice lunch, and then it was time for Mommy and I (mostly Mommy) to tidy up the house, while Daddy drove back out to Markham to pick up my toy Pup Cake, who I forgot at the bookstore yesterday.

Daddy was back 90s minutes later - I was really happy to see Pup Cake again. Claire and her Mom arrived, which was awesome - Claire and I played in my room and in the back yard, and we all sampled some of Mommy's home-made ice cream!

In the afternoon, I visited with my Gammy and Grandpa, did some drawing with Daddy, and walked over to the garden with Mommy, where we picked tomatoes. Nick came over after dinner, and I made fun of how bad he was at playing video games with Daddy. And then I fought going to sleep.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!