Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Splinter and Monica Removal

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I went to the local farmer's market and got some odds and ends, which was good (as usual). We came home and played in the tent in the back yard, and somehow I managed to get a pretty tiny splinter in my foot. Mommy used some trickery and sneakiness (hiding the needle she used from my field of view) to remove it, so there were no meltdowns or coping mechanism failures.

I tried working on a birthday card for Cheyenne, but nothing was really coming out the way I planned, so I kinda got somewhat upset over that. In the late afternoon, I went over to the garden with Mommy - we stayed there too long for my liking.

I was happy, however, that Mommy painstakingly removed the embroidered monogram 'Monica' from the pink backpack I picked out at LL Bean while we were on vacation. Too bad... everyone thought it was funny that I picked out a backpack that said 'Monica'.

Listening to: Mae - (a)fternoon


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!