Sunday, August 22, 2010

Salmon Balls

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I fell out of my bed last night... so I joined my folks in theirs, instead. Somehow we all managed to get a pretty good night's sleep! Once we were all up and ready to start the day, we drove out to the butcher's, where Mommy got some delicious smoked salmon, which Daddy and I had for lunch. I also got caught rolling mine up like a ball and playing with it, getting fish-smell everywhere.

I also requested that we go downtown today... so my folks drove me to Toronto's historic distillery district. I guess I had a good time... I mean, I DID get some ice cream out of it. But all in all I was a little bit complainy. Lots of strangers commented on the lovely rainbow wings I wore, though.

We all had a quiet afternoon and a lovely dinner while we watched television, which I had trouble sitting through.

Listening to: Aberfeldy - Young Forever


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!