Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Science Centre

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Ursula was over again, this time dry-walling and then jackhammering the floor away in the furnace room. Since it was kinda noisy and clearly disturbing me, Mommy suggested that we get outta the house and head off to the Ontario Science Centre!

Once we got there, we checked out the Harry Potter Exhibit, which was really overpriced, but still pretty cool. I was particularly taken with the little demonstration of the Sorting Hat, and some other odds and ends here and there. Mommy liked it to...

...and then it was all downhill from there for her. I had a good enough time throughout the rest of the afternoon in the Science Centre proper, but Mommy found it hard to put up with the crowds, the rude children, the noise level, the rude children, the chaos, and especially the rude children. I'm happy to report that I was perfectly well behaved, despite an increasing sense of exhaustion.

I had fun with a little stage set-up they had going, where kids could choose a song and play along with instruments. Unfortunately the kids around me kept choosing the same annoying song over and over and over again, which sickened us to such an extent that we went home.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!