Saturday, August 07, 2010

Scranton

[As transcribed by Daddy on Aug 15th]

I spent all day today eager and excited to be leaving on vacation. I must have packed and then unpacked and then re-packed my toys at least three times! Daddy had a pretty great day at work today, but was still a little bit later than usual in coming home. Once he arrived with a spiffy rented black Nissan, we all loaded into the car and headed for New York City...

...of course, we had to suffer through close to three hours of rush hour traffic leaving Toronto. Pretty boring, if you ask me. Once we got past St. Catharines, though, things sped up. We grabbed Subs (my request) just outside of Buffalo and drove through the rain to Binghamton, NY...

...where all the Hotels were full, much to everyone's frustration. No worries, though - while I snoozed in the car, Mommy and Daddy made reservations in Scranton and drove there instead. So... here we are. In Scranton.

Listening to: Arcade Fire - The Suburbs


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!