Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Silly Putty Removal

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today Mommy and Daddy and Grandpa decided to clean up, sort through, and tidy the foyer / anteroom between our two separate residences. It meant a lot of boxes, a lot of dusting, a lot of sneezing, and I got to sit at the computer and play video games (and sneak cheese strings out of the fridge) the whole time!

To better store things, Mommy and Daddy decided to take me over to Ikea in the afternoon (it was unexpectedly open on Simcoe day), where we bought a new bookshelf (for Daddy's art books) and some storage bins and other odds and ends. We picked up some cheese and gelato on the way home.

Mommy noticed that I had ground silly putty into the couch and onto Papa's quilt while we were having dinner, and I was in a serious load of trouble... I got all my silly putty taken away and thrown into the garbage. So... there was drama tonight. But hey - I was warned about leaving silly putty around.

Listening to: SONOIO - SONOIO


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!