Saturday, August 14, 2010

Too Much Food

[As transcribed by Daddy on August 15th]

This morning we drove over to the local Denny's, where we met up with Zoe and Nana and Jim. We all had a happy reunion, and ate far too much breakfast for six people. Once we were able to leave the table, we did some browsing at LL Bean and a few other stores before Daddy and Zoe drove off for Manchester, and the rest of us did a bunch of antiquing.

Actually, it was at a little antique store where I decided I had to use the bathroom... after emerging, it took me a few minutes to realize that I had accidentally left my pants in the bathroom. We all laughed about that one.

After all was said and done, Daddy and Zoe met up with us all at the house Nana was staying at. She and Mommy and Daddy and I grabbed some ice cream for lunch, we said goodbye to Zoe, and then came home and just kinda hung out with Nana and Jim as they loaded Zoe's belongings onto their trailer (to take back to Virginia).

Eventually it was time to go for dinner... we hit up the Outback Steakhouse just inside the Massachusetts border and ate way too much food. I got to run around a bit at the local playground before heading back to the hotel for bed!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!