Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuna Helping

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a pretty quiet day today. Mommy didn't really want me playing video games or watching TV very much - I suggested making a fort or something. We thought that was a great idea, and set up the tent in the back yard, where we read books together. It was really nice! Mommy and I took a break from the fort to go to the toy store to buy a birthday present for Cheyenne, but when we were home it was back to the fort / tent for dinner.

Speaking of dinner, I noticed the meal Grandpa was preparing for his dinner - I ran over to our place to tell Mommy about how delicious "Tuna Helping" looked and asked that we have it sometime in the future.

When Mommy was putting me to bed, she told me she wished that I would have a lovely day tomorrow and would grow to be a happy and great person. I told her that I wished she would leave the room so that I could sleep!

Listening to: The Bird And The Bee - The Bird And The Bee


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!