Saturday, August 28, 2010

Waspy Pears

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I spent most of the morning looking forward to going pear picking in the afternoon. Sure enough, after lunch, we walked through the park and over to the designated meeting area for the Not Far from the Tree organization, which puts together volunteer-based fruit-picking excursions.

We walked over to the nearby pear trees, only to discover that the place was completely infested with angry wasps. I did manage to get a few pears, but had to go and sadly sit on the sidewalk and eat one far away from the insects. I made friends with the organizer Alana, who was stung multiple times.

After Daddy got home from work (a bit early today) he took us to a nice gluten-free Thai restaurant, where I ate a lot of gluten-free noodles!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!