Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Where was I?

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was one heck of a seriously quiet day. Normally on Tuesdays we go to the market, but not this time... it was a combination of not being able to get our act together, and also just having odds and ends around here to take care of.

For example, there was a lot more cleaning and sorting that needed to get done. Mommy spent a good chunk of the day going through old boxes and clutter - she found a lot of her wedding stuff, which was interesting to look at. I voiced my displeasure with the fact that there were no photos of me in her wedding album. Even though they were married four years before I was born.

Other than that, I watched waaaay too much television and played waaay too many video games and stuff on the computer for one day. Mommy and Daddy and I walked over to the garden in the evening, but I was much more interested in playing Doctor Who with Daddy along the way.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!