Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Whereabouts of Pup Cake

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and Daddy and I had a nice morning consisting of sleeping in, yogurt for breakfast, and old television. Eventually lunchtime rolled around - we ate leftovers from last night, and then headed out to take care of a few odds and ends! I brought my little stuffed toy 'Pup Cake' along for the ride.

All week long, I'd been asking to go to the craft store, so we drove out to Markham and visited the Michael's out there. We got a few odds and ends, and then went to the bookstore before driving south to the garden centre, where we looked for Venus Flytraps and bought some grass seed.

On the way to the grocery store, I realized that I had left Pup Cake in the bookstore in Markham. Oops! Daddy's gonna have to drive out and get him tomorrow. Anyway, we did the groceries, the butcher, and then came home and had some dinner.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!