Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Yellow Baby

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Just a general comment... during the course of any given day, I do a lot of talking. Anybody who knows me knows that I always have something to say, and don't hesitate to say it. In fact, you could say that I manage to pretty much fill a full day with idle chatter. Anyway, today I somehow managed to do better, and increase my monologue production rate by at least 300%. I couldn't stop talking! I just couldn't! At one point, Mommy had to ask me to go and play in my room, just so she could get a little bit of peace and quiet.

This morning the two of us went over to the market, and we brought home a yellow baby watermelon, which neither Daddy or I had any idea even existed prior to seeing it at the table for dinner.

Also, Mommy and I went over to the garden, where we picked some fully-grown eggplants.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!