Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tappy Tappy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Yesterday Mommy and Daddy bought me a new pair of tap shoes, seeing as how I start tap dancing lessons tomorrow. Of course, the first thing I did when I woke up this morning was put them on. Mommy was able to put up with about two hours of tappy tappy tappy tappy tappy tappy tappy tappy tappy tappy tappy tappy tappy tappy tappy tappy tappy tappy tappy tappy tappy tappy tappy tappy tappy tappy tappy tappy tappy tappy before pleading with me to take the shoes off.

School was fine - despite my cold (which is much better today) I managed to have some fun, but was somewhat miffed that I didn't get to stick around afterward to play on the playground in the rain.

I watched a movie with Mommy when I got home, and then visited Gammy and Grandpa in the late afternoon before dinner. Daddy and I were gonna watch some TV together, but I ditched him to play video games.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!