Saturday, September 04, 2010

Astronomy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had a pretty good morning... Ursula was over really early and worked away on the furnace room and stuff. Mommy and I were gonna head out to the splash pad, but it got kinda cloudy and rainy, so we decided to stay home and learn about planets and solar flares and nebulae and stuff. What can I say... I seemed to be kinda interested in astronomy today.

The two of us went out for lunch to celebrate my last official weekday of summer vacation. The local restaurant now serves gluten free noodles, so I totally pigged out and devoured a generous helping of pasta.

In the afternoon, Mommy and I watched a fun movie that Ursula let us borrow, which we both liked. After Daddy came home from work, we ate a lovely dinner and watched television before bed!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!