Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bullies in Need

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning Mommy and I decided to go for a nature walk! It was a really nice day, so we grabbed Daddy's camera and headed outside, where I took photographs of mushrooms, leaves, some squirrels, and other things. We had a lot of fun, and we all have to admit - my photos came out pretty darned good!

School was fine - not much for me to report there (we learned some funny news songs and stuff). After it was done, I was pretty determined to help Mommy make dinner and tidy up a little bit, seeing as how the folks from Bullies in Need were coming over.

Sarah and Patti brought a lovely and happy little pit bull named Mowgli over - he was great and thought I was really fun (as did Patti and Sarah). We all have to admit... it was really lovely to have a dog in the house again. We all had a great get-to-know-you session!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!