Saturday, September 11, 2010

Carrie Ann

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Day three of senior kindergarten today. I'm such the seasoned veteran when it comes to school now... I take a look at all these new little junior kindergarten kids and all of their parents and I just shrug my shoulders with nostalgia. Was I ever that young? These kids are gonna make it though. I can feel it.

Speaking of JK kids, I made really good friends with one of them - a little girl named Carrie Ann stuck to me like glue today. She thinks I'm pretty cool. I didn't mind though, because she gave lots of hugs, and was the only other kid willing to play Doctor Who with me!

Mommy reminded me that tomorrow we have a long-planned get-together with Kristen and ReneƩ in order to celebrate Kristen's birthday from a few weeks back. I drew her some pictures and let Mommy know that I *think* she's allowed to join us (but I'm not entirely sure). I'd have asked Daddy, but he was late at work again. Sheesh. I was hoping he'd play Doctor Who with me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!