Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Cheese Stands Alone

[As transcribed by Daddy]

The other day Daddy brought home some props from his recent commercial shoot, including a stuffed giraffe (which I named 'Oliver' and like to dress up in pretty dresses) and a small lunchbag. Mommy's made me several cool lunchbags in the past, but I was pretty jazzed to have a store-bought prop for a lunchbag.

School was cool. We had music class today (how great is it that I get to have a regular music class?! In a public education system?!), where we all sang "The Farmer In the Dell." My favourite line in that song is "The Cheese Stands Alone", and I sang the HECK outta that line.

I was a little bit touchy in the late afternoon and before dinner... little things that shouldn't have been setting me off were making me cry at the drop of a hat. I must've been tired from dancing at school or something.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!